The latest report titled “Citric Acid Production Cost Report” by Procurement Resource, global procurement research, and consulting firm provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of Citric Acid.
|Citric Acid Production through Solid State Fermentation
Citric Acid Production through Submerged Fermentation
Citric Acid Production through Surface Fermentation
|US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)
|Pricing and purchase options
|Basic: US$ 1499
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
|360-degree analyst support after report delivery
The Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with a detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs financial expenses, and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Citric Acid production costs, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Citric Acid Production Process:
- Citric Acid Production through Solid State Fermentation : The study offers a detailed cost analysis of citric acid production from the surface fermentation process. The Aspergillus Niger for the surface fermentation process is used on rice bran, wet corn, or in liquid cultures. The procedure takes about 24 hours to complete.
- Citric Acid Production through Submerged Fermentation : This report provides a detailed cost analysis of Critic Acid production through the submerged fermentation process. The strains are improved by aeration through air bubbles and buried around 15 cm deep in the fermentation tank. Hence, it is then purified during the process, which takes 5 to 14 days.
- Citric Acid Production through Surface Fermentation : This report covers a detailed cost analysis of Citric Acid production using solid-state fermentation. The procedure is also referred to as koji fermentation. A. Niger strains are used in the procedure. This is the simplest method that is widely utilised in Japan and contributes to one-fifth of annual citric acid output worldwide.
Citric acid is a weak organic acid that is present in Lemon and other citrus fruit juice. The food and beverage industry accounts for over 75% of the world’s citric acid use, mostly as an acidulant in carbonated soft drinks. Additionally, citric acid is used to regulate pH levels, induce sourness, and restrict the proliferation of bacteria. Citric acid is employed as a co-builder in home detergents and cleansers, primarily in concentrated liquid detergents with zeolite builder systems. Citric acid is becoming more popular among detergent manufacturers because it offers a formulation that is less hazardous to water systems than phosphates. The chemical formula of citric acid is C₆H₈O₇ and its molecular weight is 192.124 g/mol.
Due to its many beneficial properties, citric acid is frequently used as an additive in food and beverages, personal care items, cleansers and detergents, adhesives and sealants, coatings, inks, plastics and polymers, pharmaceutical products and clinical nutrition, feed, and pet food items, which is further propelling the market. Due to its longer shelf life, it is also employed as a preservative, flavouring, and colouring agent industry and is further driving the market size. As consumers grow more conscious of the detrimental effects of chemicals used in common objects, they are switching to organic products in an effort to limit their chemical consumption. This has led to an optimistic estimate for the growth of the citric acid market.
Key Questions Answered in the citric acid Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the citric acid market?
- What are the various processes used for citric acid production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce citric acid?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of citric acid?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of citric acid?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of citric acid?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up a citric acid production facility?
- What is the citric acid working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for citric acid production?
- What is the time frame for citric acid plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of citric acid?
Browse More Reports:
- 2,5-Furandicarboxylic Acid Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/2-5-furandicarboxylic-acid
- 11-Aminoundecanoic Acid Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/11-aminoundecanoic-acid
- Acetic Acid Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/acetic-acid
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Christeen Johnson
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA